MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Short Stories and Short Films

     Student films have a certain air about them. They're experimental, filled with mistakes and, often times, predictable. The real struggle for an aspiring film maker is to come up with something interesting and unique. As you will see as my films get posted, I am striving to break free of the student film look. Sometimes I succeed and sometimes I don't, but my work is improving.
     Next month I'll be graduating from the Seattle Film Institute with a Certificate in Film Making. In July I'll be graduating with my MA in Producing Film. I aim to work into the professional world of film making and eventually write, direct and produce films. Editing film has also sparked an interest in me as there are so many possibilities lying around on the editing room floor.
     Storytelling of all kinds have interested me throughout my life. Film making is just my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment