MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Friday, May 17, 2013

POETRY: SLEEP DEPRIVATION

Sleep deprivation
It's become my Kryptonite
Plague of waking dreams

*

The film that I wrote
Requires shooting all night
What was I thinking

*

Artists must accept
We sacrifice for our dreams
So I will not sleep

*     *     *
     I wrote a screenplay for a short film that requires the whole thing to be filmed at night, which translates to me not getting much sleep over the next couple of weekends. nothing too serious, but I require a bit more sleep than the average person...otherwise I begin having waking dreams. Pretty crazy stuff sometimes. Still, a small sacrifice to be able to pursue my dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Gabriel: I am convinced I was blessed with a 200-year life span, and I plan to sleep the second hundred.

    ReplyDelete