MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Friday, June 22, 2012

POETRY: 5 MORE LIMERICKS

There once was a girl named Beru
Who took everything said as quite true
So after a date said she sang like an ape
She formed a new band at the zoo

Quite often I set myself musing
On a creature I fear might abuse me
But when needing to think, nothing else can compete
When compared to this swordfish I'm using

There once was a duel fought out
Where the victor was clearly less stout
Ere' the fisherman died he rose up and cried
“Such a fierce blow from a trout”

A fine hardy yak from Tibet
Found its way down the hills to my step
With sweet glossy eyes, and looking so wise
It asked if I knew Johnny Depp

One bright sunny morning in May
A friend and I set out to play
Though others did stare at a sight so rare
As a child playing tag with a Grey
(Greys are the little aliens with the big heads)

1 comment: