MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Friday, June 8, 2012

POETRY: NIGHTMARES

Inspired by the night terrors I had as a child.

 Another night to toss and turn
Of pains and dreams unwanted
Nightmares so real that when I wake
The wounds from them I feel
Every night I find I'm hunted
Chased, attacked, and broken
In the morn, my body bruised
Where joint and flesh were torn
I stretch, I ache, I carry on
I try not to complain
I always wonder why it is
I suffer in this manner


   

No comments:

Post a Comment