MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Friday, August 10, 2012

POETRY: AUGUST LIMERICKS

So for the month of August I'll be focusing on limericks, in part because they're so much fun and in part because I would like to get better at them.

Dear Ken was a boy with spare chub
Who spent most of his days in the tub
And one day they found
That dear Ken, he had drowned
With naught for last words but glub glub

I fell down a hole over yonder
And on landing I could not but wonder
At how I had found
So expertly the ground
When most times I miss and I flounder

No comments:

Post a Comment