MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Friday, August 17, 2012

POETRY: MORE AUGUST LIMERICKS

August Limericks 2/4

My dream from last night was quite odd
You see, it involved a white Cod
Who got up to dance
Wearing frilled underpants
And when finished, swam through the sod
*
There once was a man from Nantucket
Who rode down the stream in a bucket
He sang as he bobbed
Of the people he'd robbed
Who in turn tied him up in the bucket
*
Last night I met Billy the Troll
While out on an evening stroll
I warned him full thrice
That he'd better think twice
And he did while he chewed on my skull

No comments:

Post a Comment