MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Friday, May 4, 2012

POETRY: ODE TO OSCAR MAYER

Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer hotdog,
Thick, Juicy, Tasty and Proud.
People'd sauce me all up and bun me all 'round,
I'd be favorite in any large crowd.

A hotdog o'er here and a hotdog o'er there
But not one could ever compare
To the sweet, savory sensation that's sweeping the nation,
Our dear Oscar has deigned to share.

So come one and come all to the stands where they're sold,
Buy and eat to your hearts content.
And on such a diet, oh, the weight that you'll gain
Blowing up like an Oscar Mayer tent

No comments:

Post a Comment