MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Potential Changes, For Your Consideration

   As I've been working on some more film projects lately, I've had the idea to incorporate some Short Film scripts in with the Short Stories. I was thinking of doing an every other week kind of thing, a Short Story one week, a Short Film script another week, you get the idea.

  Also, are you enjoying the Poetry section? It doesn't seem to get the same readership as the other sections and if you'd rather I fill that slot with something else, speak up. One option is I could put a hold on the Poetry section and instead work on a Short Film Script section.

  Lastly, I'm going to begin asking questions at the end of each post, be it for my novel, Immolation, for a short Story, or whatever else. The questions will be designed to get some of your input to help me become a better writer/story teller. Writing a lot is great, but without constructive criticism, I fear I will not get as much as I would like out of this.

  I have already placed enough questions in this blog post so please let me know of your opinion on at least one of them and, most importantly, keep reading and keep enjoying this blog.

   Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment