MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Short Story and Planning for the Future

Hey there,

   From time to time I like to sit down and plot out a series of short stories (or poems, or novels, etc.) for my blog and other writings and as it turns out, the time to plot out the next series of short stories has come. So, as I sat down the other day to jot down some story ideas, I thought it would be neat to give you an opportunity to make some suggestions. I know it's been fun for me in the past to make suggestions on other blogs and then see those suggestions turn up on later posts. I also thought that, since my audience is becoming more international that it would be fun to get some ideas from multiple parts of the world.
  Thanks for the expected input,


     Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment