MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Friday, November 30, 2012

POETRY: FOG HANDS

Miles behind me
My car is stalled and useless
Fog coalesces

Vision now obscured
I grope blindly on my way
Shadows in the dark

Wisps about me form
A chilled finger strokes my face
Prey to the fog hands

*     *     *
I drove through some dense fog the other night, while passing through Oregon, and couldn't help but wonder at all the strange shapes the fog took on as we moved through it. This also took some inspiration from a dream/nightmare I had a few nights back.

Have you ever seen things in the fog that weren't there? Like looking at clouds and seeing a bunny?

No comments:

Post a Comment