MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Friday, November 2, 2012

POETRY: HALLOWEEN HAIKU'S

Run to the next door
Joy in each sweetened handful
Lovely mad world

*

Two year old delight
He squeals, his feet pinwheel
Bag heavy leaden

*

My knee and hip ache
Pains from yesteryear return
My son sleeps, I smile

*     *     *

  Wednesday was the first time my son actually knew/understood what was going on with Halloween and we had a blast going Trick-Or-Treating. So much fun, trying to keep up with him as he dashed too and fro. At the end of it all my legs were hurting and he was passed out in my arms...totally worth it.
  So what are some of your favorite Halloween memories? Do you have any worst Halloween memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment