MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

DECEMBER, DECEMBER, DECEMBER...

   For those of you that don't know, today is/was my anniversary (4 years!). Had a wonderful day with my wife, got absolutely no writing done, and hardly any blogging. Sorry to those of you who showed up looking for a Short Story today and didn't find one, and sorry for last Friday not having a Poem.

   Tell you what, I'll make it up to you. On Friday I'll post a Poem, then a Short Story, then another Poem, all in one day. Just because you are all so awesome for reading my blog.

   I've had this one short story in the works for quite some time and I believe it's ready to see the light. Some of you may wish to read (or re-read) BEYOND THE FREEZER if you haven't already... because things in the universe are about to, shall we say, evolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment