MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Monday, January 28, 2013

UNFORTUNATE UPDATE

     I had been hoping to get ahead this past weekend because I'll be going out of town for a couple weeks...but it was not to be. My family's been struck with illness and other things which have, unfortunately, put me horribly behind on my writing. I'm going to try to get caught back up this week, we'll see. At the worst, this weeks posts will be delayed until next week. At best, I'll post all three of this weeks posts on Friday.

     Thanks for you patience.

1 comment: