MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Late New Years Resolution

     I apologize to those of you coming here looking for today's short story. As some of you may know, I've been thinking about changes for this blog since the New Year and, well, I'm afraid some things are going to have to be put on hold indefinitely. I'm right in the middle of so many things, one of them being a (hopefully) final edit on my novel (not Immolation) before I begin shopping it around to agents and I just don't have the time to do justice to my book and do all of my writing. Immolation is nearly complete, and so I do not feel bad finishing that up, and Poetry has always been a breeze. But, alas, Short Stories didn't make the cut.

     I feel bad, cutting Short Stories. I really enjoyed writing them, but they were suffering from my lack of time and effort. Posting a work in progress (like Immolation) is one thing, but posting shoddy work is another, and nobody likes shoddy work.

     My plan, and we'll see how this goes, is to use Wednesday's to update you on my films. I'm working on a number of really interesting ones right now and a page or so a week detailing what I'm up to seems doable with my workload. These post will be a bit of the business, a bit of the creative, and a bit of the hair-pulling-last-minute-something-has-to-go-wrong-when-you're-making-a-movie stuff.

     And so, for today, I wish you all well and I'll see you back here on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment