MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Friday, February 8, 2013

POETRY: WHAT 3 AM IS FOR

Snuffly noses
Crying out and struggling
Helpless little babe
*
Reaching, pleading arms
Rise up from shadowed crib walls
Desiring comfort
*
I can't ignore long
No matter my weariness
And rock him to sleep

*     *     *

     Sick kids are never fun, my own son's been crying steady since he awoke early this morning and has only just fallen asleep. No matter all the intricate and detailed plans I may have formulated for today, I doubt I'll get much of it done. No matter. Some things are more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment