MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'M BACK

     Sorry for the unannounced leave of absence. Lots of things have been happening, none of them very interesting (except for my knee exploding...though I have begun to walk somewhat normally again), just a lot of life happening. I've also been fussing with IMMOLATION, trying to get the ending right, and I believe I've finally got it. I finished the rough draft about ten minutes ago and I'm going to polish it up and hopefully have it ready for this upcoming Monday.

     In other news, I don't have any plans to replace IMMOLATION, so I'm not sure what will happen to my Monday posts. I'm thinking it could take more of a film making slant as I will be shooting a couple of films over the next few months. Behind the scenes, production photos, cast and crew bios with perhaps a few blooper reels. We'll see. I don't know exactly how much time will be sucked away by the films and I may put Mondays on hold for the time being.

     Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the final (reworked) chapters of IMMOLATION.

1 comment: