MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Friday, April 5, 2013

POETRY: SHIFTING

Standing on the curb
Waiting for that which won't come
Cars, like life, go by
*
In our sleep, we dream
Worlds and lives that never were
Feared horrors, wished hopes
*
Seasons pass, we age
How long the Spring and Summer
How swift Winter comes
*     *     *
    I had the hardest time naming this set. Each one's about a different aspect of life that we may or may not find ourselves in, depending on how things go. And yet, each of them, for me, share a particular quality; that of inevitable change. Even for those who are stuck in a rut will experience this change as different people come and go in our lives, as we age, as we grow.

1 comment:

  1. Gabriel: I have spent my life chasing those cars. I'm still here. I'm a little slower, but I keep running.

    ReplyDelete