MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

POETRY: BUGS

Six legs, proboscus,
Head, abdomen and thorax
Nasty little bugs

*

Life will find a way
Inside windows and the eves
Insects multiply

*

On my face and neck
Can't see them, but I feel them
Drinking my skin salt

*     *     *

It's an infestation! Not really, but there sure seem to be a lot of the little buggers about, especially for it being March. Perhaps if we opened all the windows and doors, and turned off the heat, we'd freeze them out...of course, I'd get fairly nippy myself.

2 comments:

  1. If I could imagine the world working without insects I'd kill the lot of them. Yucky, irritating things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I can't seem to get away from the little things.

      Delete