MENU BAR

What I'm Working On Now

Three short films are in Post-Production, soon to be submitting to film festivals.
Producing/editing a pilot for a new web-series inspired by the Alice in Wonderland tales.
Producing/editing a documentary on Gene Roddenberry and the genesis of Star Trek The Original Series.
There are a number of other projects in development, just waiting their turn to be produced.

Friday, March 22, 2013

POETRY: NEW LIFE

Life begins so small
And at once it starts to grow
A heart beat is heard
*
Weeks pass, a bump shows
Soon movement can be felt, seen
Expectant parents
*
Long nights, early morn
Babies do not sleep so well
Strange new world is life

*     *     *
As my wife and I are expecting our second child I've been reflecting on all the wonders such things bring and thought I'de write some haiku about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment